Keep Britain Tidy Network provides the public sector, private or third sector members with a one-stop-shop for identifying, developing and delivering solutions
It is a platform to engage with all organisations that are working to improve local environmental quality: a dynamic hub that brings together the sectors and unites them - so we can create a real movement for change. Through our Network, members can build relationships with like-minded individuals allowing for the sharing of best practice, latest products and research.
Network members benefit from having a dedicated section of the Keep Britain Tidy website as a membership platform and, with no limit to the number of Network website accounts per member organisation, any number of staff can access the full range of benefits.
• Listing in our suppliers’ directory and the associated benefits
• Exhibition stand and three places at the annual Keep Britain Tidy Conference - the
annual conference is not to be missed. Linking with government, land managers, housing
in the sector, it is an excellent networking opportunities.
• Three places at the prestigious annual Network Awards – the awards celebrate
innovation and success and offer strong PR opportunities.
• Attendance at the Network Regional / Learning Events
• Showcase opportunities – host meetings and update the Network and members on
innovations or new products in the sector.
• APPG invitation - invitation to the Tidy Britain Group’s APPG (All Party Parliamentary
Group) at the House of Commons.
• Invitations to Keep Britain Tidy’s social innovation events
• A monthly Network Newsletter with opportunities to showcase your work
• Full access to the Keep Britain Tidy Network website
• Full access to the online resource and publications library
• Unlimited access to the Ask the Expert service - unlimited impartial support from
Network experts, including legal; environmental solutions; community engagement in
a waste and recycling setting and campaigns.
• Unlimited access to the Ask the Network Service – you will have unlimited opportunities
to seek guidance, advice and practical support from other Network members, including
use of our online forum.
• Invitations to Think Tank Days – an opportunity for solution providers to come together to
look at local authorities’ priority issues.
Keep Britain Tidy is a registered Charity No. 1071737. Registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 3496361. Registered office at Elizabeth House, The Pier, Wigan, WN3 4EX.
Please be patient while our server is processing your request.
If you encounter any errors please contact us.